....::DISCLAIMER::....
The views expressed in the following post are the views of the author alone.
This post in no way reflects what you should actually do.
The author himself probably won't do it either.
....::DISCLAIMER::....
I have had a fantastic idea, why don't I just pull a 'sicky' this week! I've never pulled a sicky in my life (no need, I'm constantly ill as it is), so why don't I start now? Hehe! That way I can relax for a week before flying and I'll have time to pack! Dad said he was going to get my travel case down from the attic earlier in the week, but it's not actually down yet, so I can't pack! Time is running out and an extra three days would certainly help!
....::END DISCLAIMER::....
I'm watching The Fast and the Furious 3: Tokyo Drift on ITV1 and the news is on at the moment (30 minute break). Thank fuck I'm not going to Greece! The riots look really, really tense! I'd hate to be a tourist over there at the moment!
I don't know what I've done to my foot, but it's really hurting at the moment and I mean really, really hurting. I'm going to down some painkillers in a minute, once I've finished this and hope for the best. I have tomorrow to relax and then it's Iron Man 2 on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment